The MG products are 100% Made in France, our manufacture is equipped with cutting edge industrial machinery.
The metal takes shape in our Lentilly based factory, close to Lyon. Neat finishings, irreproachable quality and weather resistance are the signature of a 100% French production, committed to a respectful approach to the environment, which made our laser cutting factory labelled ISO 9001-2000 and ISO 14001.
The MG quality
It is based on :
- the raw material selected on quality and thickness that are appropriate to make the furniture robust.
- an optimal steel degreasing process, necessary for the paint to fully cover the product, allowing to protect it against corrosion.
- the use of an epoxy powder paint that is UV protective, baked at 200°C.
- the production that is respectuf of the norms ISO 9001-2000 et ISO 14001.
- all our products being controlled before expedition.
- the steel thickness that we use (2,5 to 5mm) and aluminum thickness too (4 to 6mm), which guarantee an optimal resistance in time.
- the steel pre-treatment (electro-galvanized or galvanized) and degreasing and phosphatizing treatment in our factory before painting.
- the aluminum being treated the same way as steel (degreasing and phosphatizing treatment).
As long as your product is not scratched deep enough to damage the raw metal under the paint, it is protected against corrosion. However, for an outdoor use in general and particularly by the sea, we recommend that you use aluminum, which resists much better to sea sprays and salty environments. The use of steel outdoors is not guaranteed, and neither is the use of galvanized steel on the seaside.